The Man with the Iron Fists
Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Since his arrival in China’s Jungle Village, the town’s blacksmith has been forced by radical tribal factions to create elaborate tools of destruction. When the clans’ brewing war boils over, the stranger channels an ancient energy to transform himself into a human weapon. As he fights alongside iconic heroes and against soulless villains, one man must harness this power to become savior of his adopted people.
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- South Point GM Ryan Growney: ‘Las Vegas Cowboy Central’ expands with Priefert Pavilion
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in intensive care in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list