Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: The year is 1945. Left to fend for herself when her SS officer father and mother, a staunch Nazi believer, are interred by the victorious Allies at the end of World War II, Lore, a fourteen-year-old German girl, must lead her four siblings on a harrowing journey across a devastated country. When she meets the charismatic and mysterious young refugee Thomas, Lore soon finds her world shattered by feelings of hatred and desire as she must put her trust in the very person she was always taught to hate in order to survive.
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman