Atlas Shrugged: Part 2
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: The global economy is on the brink of collapse. Unemployment has risen to 24%. Gas is now $42 per gallon. Brilliant creators, from artists to industrialists, continue to mysteriously disappear at the hands of the unknown. Dagny Taggart, Vice President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental, has discovered what may very well be the answer to a mounting energy crisis - found abandoned amongst the ruins of a once productive factory, a miraculous motor that could seemingly power the World. But, the motor is dead… there is no one left to decipher its secret… and, someone is watching. It’s a race against the clock to find the inventor before the motor of the World is stopped for good. Who is John Galt?
- Picking the props: 10 winning wagers to make on the Super Bowl
- Photos: ‘Frank: The Man, The Music,’ Yardbird celebrate at Venetian-Palazzo
- Injured Okonoboh leads Rebels to payback 67-62 victory at UNR
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds