Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- FBI conducts raid at house owned by rapper Mally Mall
- Giant Harley dealership opening in Las Vegas this week
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger critically injured in weekend crash
- 45 dogs dead in fire at house owned by North Las Vegas councilman