Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Former Durango basketball star not quitting in fight for donated kidney
- Las Vegas students reach national level in math and science competition
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian