Length: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Synopsis: A bold, theatrical new vision of the epic story of love, adapted from Leo Tolstoy’s timeless novel by Academy Award winner Tom Stoppard. The story powerfully explores the capacity for love that surges through the human heart. As Anna questions her happiness and marriage, change comes to all around her.
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Palms rolling out 24-hour checkout for hotel guests
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Police report: Sexual advances led to NLV stabbing
- Dejean-Jones’ status to be revisited following UNLV’s road trip to UNR