The Metropolitan Opera: Rigoletto Encore
Length: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi’s towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, with Zejko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto’s daughte, Gilda — their victim. Michele Mariotti conducts.
- Court issues order blocking Allegiant pilot strike
- MGM Resorts finalizes sale of Railroad Pass
- Photos: Scott Disick hosts at 1 OAK in the Mirage post-rehab
- Bundy’s back: Bunkerville rancher has new strategy in fight against BLM
- Henderson barber lives by lessons of former clients on Georgia’s death row