The Metropolitan Opera: Rigoletto Encore
Length: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Director Michael Mayer has placed his new production of Verdi’s towering tragedy in Las Vegas in 1960. Piotr Beczala is the womanizing Duke of Mantua, with Zejko Lucic is his tragic sidekick, Rigoletto, and Diana Damrau is Rigoletto’s daughte, Gilda — their victim. Michele Mariotti conducts.
- Henderson could get 1,100 new homes, including a senior community
- Chef Kerry Simon is battling aggressive form of Parkinson’s: ‘The long-term diagnosis is not good’
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Q+A: Easton Corbin rolls with singing, farming and hunting, takes the Mirage stage this weekend
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV