The Metropolitan Opera: Otello Encore
Length: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Verdi’s Shakespearean masterpiece returns to the Met with two exciting casts. Johan Botha sings the title role opposite the acclaimed Desdemona of star soprano Renée Fleming, with Falk Struckmann as Iago and Semyon Bychkov conducting. Later in the season, José Cura, Krassimira Stoyanova, and Thomas Hampson take on the principal roles, with Alain Altinoglu on the podium.
- Another valley Albertsons grocery store set to close
- Mountain Ridge beats Mo’ne Davis, Philly for spot in U.S. championship game
- Casino workers turn to prayer to save their jobs
- Robbers hold up employees at grocery store gaming area
- SLS Las Vegas celebration will be a night of champagne wishes and caviar dreams