The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Skancke will resign as leader of Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Millions swing in Las Vegas on late free throw in Duke-Utah game
- Boy from New Mexico, instructor from Hawaii died in hang gliding accident
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of northbound I-15 at Cheyenne
- Man hospitalized after his car rolls over in two-vehicle crash