The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- 6 places in the United States where Las Vegas casino companies want to expand
- Eastside Cannery gets new general manager
- Washington memo: Harry Reid kills Yucca again, Joe Heck earns a promotion
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 4
- How Gov. Sandoval overcame party politics to pass the Tesla deal 240-0