The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Tourists hit Las Vegas buffets for a day of feasting
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- Coroner IDs boy, 7, who drowned in southwest valley
- Woman hospitalized after Thanksgiving Day house fire
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration