The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Incoming Assembly Speaker Ira Hansen under fire over racist remarks
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Regulators OK $5.1 billion merger of gaming technology companies