The Metropolitan Opera: Francesca da Rimini Encore
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: Zandonai’s compelling opera, inspired by an episode from Dante’s Inferno, returns in the Met’s ravishingly beautiful production, last seen in 1986. Dramatic soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek and tenor Marcello Giordani are the doomed lovers. Marco Armiliato conducts.
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet
- Kohl’s plans to hire 400 seasonal workers in Southern Nevada
- Rebels’ class of 2015 target might announce decision sooner than expected