The Metropolitan Opera: Aida
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: The Met’s unforgettable production of Verdi’s ancient Egyptian drama stars Liudmyla Monastyrska and Hui He. They share the title role of the enslaved Ethiopian princess caught in a love triangle with the heroic Radamès, played by Marco Berti and Roberto Alagna, and the proud Egyptian princess Amneris, sung by Dolora Zajick and Olga Borodina. Fabio Luisi conducts this revival, which features recent choreography by Alexei Ratmansky.
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- Lou Ruvo Center news: Expansion, Michael Buble, NIH meetings + Kerry Simon MSA project
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet