The Metropolitan Opera: Aida
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: The Met’s unforgettable production of Verdi’s ancient Egyptian drama stars Liudmyla Monastyrska and Hui He. They share the title role of the enslaved Ethiopian princess caught in a love triangle with the heroic Radamès, played by Marco Berti and Roberto Alagna, and the proud Egyptian princess Amneris, sung by Dolora Zajick and Olga Borodina. Fabio Luisi conducts this revival, which features recent choreography by Alexei Ratmansky.
- Skeletal remains of two people found in Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- Tyler Posey celebrates his 23rd birthday at Hakkasan in MGM Grand
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee