West of Memphis
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The untold story behind an extraordinary and desperate fight to bring the truth to light; a fight to stop the State of Arkansas from killing an innocent man. Starting with a searing examination of the police investigation into the 1993 murders of three, eight year old boys Christopher Byers, Steven Branch and Michael Moore in the small town of West Memphis, Arkansas, the film goes on to uncover new evidence surrounding the arrest and conviction of the other three victims of this shocking crime - Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley. All three were teenagers when they became the target of the police investigation; all three went on to lose 18 years of their lives - imprisoned for crimes they did not commit.
- Metro Police facing bigger crowds on streets downtown, on the Strip
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: L.V. ‘is always opening something bigger and better’
- Tara Palsha’s teary departure; SLS finds fast friend in Monorail; ‘MDQ,’ ‘Jersey Boys’ represent on tavern scene
- ‘X Rocks’ comic John Bizarre: Zen and the art of jocular maintenance in Las Vegas
- Crafty cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board