Rust & Bone (De rouille et d'os)
Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Ali finds himself with a five year-old child on his hands. Sam is his son, but he hardly knows him. Homeless, penniless and friendless, Ali takes refuge with his sister in Antibes where things improve immediately. She puts them up in her garage and takes the child under her wings. During a night club brawl Ali runs into Stephanie who trains killer whales. He drives her home and leaves her his phone number. He is poor, she is beautiful and self-assured. When one of her training sessions ends in tragedy, a call in the night brings them together again. When Ali sees her next, she is confined to a wheel chair because she has lost her legs and with them quite a few illusions. Ali helps her without pitying her and Stephanie gains new strength to continue living her life in a positive way.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Rock strikes 12 at Fremont Street with a dozen tribute bands lined up for NYE
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better