Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- Police: Car hits baby stroller, takes off
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in intensive care in Las Vegas
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas