Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- El Sombrero reopens; Touro University expands campus
- Opportunity Village’s $136M goal includes 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Great Santa Run
- Police: Man fatally shot in parking lot had pulled gun on people
- Authorities ID 2 women killed in crash while following relatives
- Will Hurricane Odile bring more flooding to Las Vegas?