Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- PBR World Finals Round 3: Reigning world champion J.B. Mauney wins third night
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- Las Vegas man accused of random hammer attacks on people, vehicles
- Q+A: DJ Helena leads the party tonight at Drai’s Nightclub
- Life Is Beautiful founder: ‘We’re already talking to headliners about 2015’