Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Caesars Entertainment to buy affiliate
- Headliner Penn Jillette regrets ‘not doing more of nothing’
- Update: Gorman football finishes No. 1 in PrepNation rankings for mythical national title
- Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about LEDs