Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian
- Why one inmate costs taxpayers more than $400,000 a year
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez
- Northern Nevada youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge