Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- UFC 160 blog: Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos show their supremacy