Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- Home owned by Trump holdout auctioned for $530,000
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Private companies hope to use public bus stops for shuttle services