Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Residents get some long-awaited details about massive I-15 widening project
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast