Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- Photos: Five days of Las Vegas Foodie Fest at Linq Promenade
- Bushwacker makes his last stand in Las Vegas
- The Sunday editorial: Despite layoffs, downtown Las Vegas has a bright future