The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- 10 brilliant new burgers to eat right now in Las Vegas
- Metro silence over officer’s racially insensitive rant draws criticism
- Plane lands in Las Vegas after pilot locked out of cockpit