The Hunger Games: Catching Fire The IMAX Experience
Length: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Synopsis: The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Latest storm threat brings flash flood watch for Las Vegas
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Season 12 winner Scott Commings: Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill vs. DMV
- Metro releases photos in search for armed robbery suspects
- Another Atlantic City bust: Trump Plaza closes
- Las Vegas strip club dancer gets 5 to 15 years in fatal DUI