Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing