Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Canada’s PM says shooting rampage was terrorism