Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Celebrity preview: Iggy Azalea, Sharon Stone, Dita Von Teese, John Legend, Bruno Mars, AFAN
- Blog: Gorman glides to 44-0 season-opening victory over Phoenix’s Brophy Prep
- SLS Las Vegas is open for business: ‘Let’s go have some fun!’
- As it reignites north end of the Las Vegas Strip, SLS means Seeking Local Support
- Woman injured in last month’s home invasion dies