Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the autobiographical writings of California-based journalist and poet Mark O’Brien, this movie tells the story of a man confined to an iron lung who is determined—at age 38—to lose his virginity. With the help of his therapists and the guidance of his priest, he sets out to make his dream a reality.
- Foster the People at Boulevard Pool in the Cosmopolitan
- Guy Fieri begins new adventure; Tommy Rocker’s in Henderson gone
- Lemmy Kilmister’s Motorhead and Dave Mustaine’s Megadeth rock Pearl at the Palms
- Kourtney Kardashian appears at Kardashian Khaos in a pretty jumpsuit
- Rebels’ incoming recruiting class grows with another guard