Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: Heather Mason has long been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she does not fully understand. Now, on the eve of Heather’s 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she is not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
- Wood carries Rebels past Owls in solid bounceback victory
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015