Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: Heather Mason has long been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she does not fully understand. Now, on the eve of Heather’s 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she is not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train