Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: Heather Mason has long been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she does not fully understand. Now, on the eve of Heather’s 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she is not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Coroner IDs resident shot dead in home invasion
- Teen dies after shooting in Las Vegas intersection
- Is Calvin Harris about to exit Hakkasan for new and larger paycheck?
- Police: Las Vegas man shot to death after fight in backyard