Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- Burning Man no economic jackpot for small Nevada town
- These upsets in UNLV football history prove anything possible in opener at Arizona
- Charismatic John Legend fits The Chelsea like a glove
- NHL says no credibility to report of Las Vegas expansion team
- Toddler pulled from backyard pool dies at hospital