21 and Over
Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-A college student Jeff Chang has always done what he was supposed to do. But when his two best friends take him out for his 21st birthday on the night before an important medical school interview, Jeff Chang snaps and decides to do everything he wants to do. What was supposed to be a quick beer becomes a night of humiliation, over indulgence and utter debauchery in this outrageous comedy about a rite of passage gone so very wrong.
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions
- Wynn Resorts 2nd-quarter profit rises on Las Vegas strength
- Gorman football ranked No. 1 by USA Today, will be in hunt for national title
- Man fatally shot after stabbing officer, Henderson Police say
- Bellagio robbery suspect has a criminal history in Kansas