21 and Over
Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-A college student Jeff Chang has always done what he was supposed to do. But when his two best friends take him out for his 21st birthday on the night before an important medical school interview, Jeff Chang snaps and decides to do everything he wants to do. What was supposed to be a quick beer becomes a night of humiliation, over indulgence and utter debauchery in this outrageous comedy about a rite of passage gone so very wrong.
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- Lou Ruvo Center news: Expansion, Michael Buble, NIH meetings + Kerry Simon MSA project