Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: After returning from the Second World War, a psychologically troubled drifter returns from the war and meets the charismatic leader of a new religion. The Master befriends the drifter to help him sort out his life and provide meaning. The drifter becomes his right-hand man and, after a while begins to question both his belief in the leader and his teachings as the organization grows and gains a fervent following.
- UNLV football lands commitments from Gorman linemen prospects
- Girl injured at Mount Charleston youth camp is taken to hospital by helicopter
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson fires another round as opening of Rio show nears
- Scooter rider critically injured in collision with car on Flamingo
- Blog: McCaw leads Rebels, who close well in 69-57 win against Wyoming