The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Rebels finally on right side of game-ending plays in win against Utah State
- By the books, Super Bowl is anyone’s game
- Anthony Johnson gets Jon Jones next after knocking out Alexander Gustafsson
- Vegas Play of the Day: Oklahoma City Thunder at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Thrift shopping: What’s old can be new again