End of Watch
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Young Los Angeles police officers Taylor and Zavala patrol the city’s meanest streets of south central Los Angeles. The action unfolds through footage from the handheld HD cameras of the police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, and citizens caught in the line of fire to create a riveting portrait of the city’s most dangerous corners, the cops who risk their lives there every day, and the price they and their families are forced to pay.
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth consecutive regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest