End of Watch
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Young Los Angeles police officers Taylor and Zavala patrol the city’s meanest streets of south central Los Angeles. The action unfolds through footage from the handheld HD cameras of the police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, and citizens caught in the line of fire to create a riveting portrait of the city’s most dangerous corners, the cops who risk their lives there every day, and the price they and their families are forced to pay.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Strip Scribbles: Ri Ra record; Felice Garcia album; Bobby Flay; Chef Artist Dinner Series; EDC
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress