Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: This is the epic tale of a 1940s New York Mafia family and their struggle to protect their empire from rival families as the leadership switches from the father to his youngest son.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Las Vegas activist Astrid Silva returns to spotlight in Obama’s immigration speech
- UNLV and Duke slated to meet in 2016 in new MGM arena