Resident Evil: Retribution
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, Alice, awakens in the heart of Umbrella’s most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Search for next UNLV president raises red flag for one regent