Escape from Planet Earth 3D
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: Astronaut Scorch Supernova is a national hero to the blue alien population. A master of daring rescues, Scorch pulls off astonishing feats with the quiet aid of his nerdy, by-the-rules brother, Gary, head of mission control at BASA. When BASA’s no-nonsense chief Lena informs the brothers of an SOS from a notoriously dangerous planet, Scorch rejects Gary’s warnings and bounds off for yet another exciting mission. But when Scorch finds himself caught in a fiendish trap set by the evil Shanker it’s up to scrawny, risk-adverse Gary to do the real rescuing. As the interplanetary stakes rise to new heights, Gary is left to save his brother, his planet, his beloved wife Kira and their adventure hungry son Kip. In 3D at select locations.
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Executive Director John Saccenti: Why locals should love the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- Holly Madison rides the High Roller at the Linq Promenade
- Report: NHL expansion to Las Vegas is ‘a done deal’
- Burning Man no economic jackpot for small Nevada town