Silver Linings Playbook
Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: Life doesn’t always go according to plan. Pat Solitano has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them..
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ closes in less than three months at Tropicana
- Chatting with Life Is Beautiful’s bookers as the fest adds six new acts
- Metro Police investigating robbery of Las Vegas bank
- Airlines ban flights to Israel after rocket strike