Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: A funny twist on a classic love story, this is a tale about the power of human connection. After a zombie epidemic, R (a highly unusual zombie) encounters Julie (a human survivor), and rescues her from a zombie attack. Julie sees that R is different from the other zombies, and as the two form a special relationship in their struggle for survival, R becomes increasingly more human - setting off an exciting, romantic, and often comical chain of events that begins to transform the other zombies and maybe even the whole lifeless world.
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out
- Q+A: Bebe Rexha can’t stop drinking about you at Hyde Bellagio