The Great Gatsby
Length: 2 hours, 23 minutes
Synopsis: The film follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super-rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- You’ve got one more day to say goodbye to the Freakin’ Frog
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- Strip Scribbles: Battle over Britney Spears; NHL meeting confirmed; Gordon Ramsay’s millionth