A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Celebrity preview: ‘Showstoppers,’ Moreno, Setzer, Pibbets, Meryl Davis + Charlie White
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Rebels know what they’re up against in balanced, 14th-ranked Utah
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Colorado State in Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl