A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort