A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Ela Darling’s journey from librarian to porn star
- 2 suspects sought in sports book robbery at the M Resort
- The Shortinos’ famed Caddy: Gone in 60 minutes
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no