Not Fade Away
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: Its 1964, the Rolling Stones appear on television and three best friends from the suburbs of New Jersey decide to form a rock band. In an intimate, powerful, alternately painful and funny drama about coming of age and the sort of indelible memories — musical and otherwise — that end up making us who we are.
- Joe Downtown: Does state’s lawsuit hinder Huntridge momentum?
- Kobalt Tools 400 betting odds: Favorites have burned the field
- Chancellor calls for tuition hike at UNLV; student leaders object
- Cops, bailiffs and jail guards: Dissecting Nevada’s officer categories
- Boeing 777: One of the most popular, safest jets