The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy and Jim Green, who can’t wait to start a family, but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim-and their small town of Stanleyville-learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Season 12 winner Scott Commings: Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill vs. DMV
- Latest storm threat brings flash flood watch for Las Vegas
- Metro releases photos in search for armed robbery suspects
- Another Atlantic City bust: Trump Plaza closes
- Chief operating officer leaving Boyd Gaming, won’t be replaced