The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy and Jim Green, who can’t wait to start a family, but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim-and their small town of Stanleyville-learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.
- Nazarian out of day-to-day operations at SLS
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Nightclub operator Hakkasan acquiring Light Group in $36 million deal
- Did Las Vegas get cheated in Little League World Series?
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation