The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” an inspiring, magical story about a happily married couple, Cindy and Jim Green, who can’t wait to start a family, but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim-and their small town of Stanleyville-learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.
- Number of Las Vegans without a bank account on the rise
- Celine Dion says she is ‘getting ready to come back to work’
- Marion ‘Suge’ Knight arrested in Las Vegas on L.A. robbery charge
- Judge refuses to put brakes on Uber ride-sharing service
- Startups need investors. Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas