Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and-if he has his way-every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara and Jerry Wooters, who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart.
- Teen riding in truck bed critically injured in rollover crash; driver arrested
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football