Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and-if he has his way-every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara and Jerry Wooters, who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart.
- What Obama said about immigration in Las Vegas and what it means
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- After the speech: What politicians, activists had to say about Obama’s Las Vegas appearance