Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and-if he has his way-every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara and Jerry Wooters, who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart.
- Owners of Trump Plaza casino in Atlantic City expect it to close
- Live Blog: Canelo Alvarez blasts Erislandy Lara’s body, strategy in split-decision win
- Stratosphere has high hopes for its new neighbor SLS
- Online gaming hasn’t lived up to its hype
- Oscar De La Hoya won’t explore Canelo Alvarez rematch for Erislandy Lara