The Big Wedding
Length: 1 hour, 29 minutes
Synopsis: This uproarious romantic comedy follows a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. To the amusement of their adult children and friends, long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin are once again forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son’s wedding after his ultra conservative biological mother unexpectedly decides to fly halfway across the world to attend. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the Griffins are hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future - and hopefully avoid killing each other in the process
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- Crazy! Circus Circus’ new roller coaster El Loco to open in January
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- With its third anniversary approaching, Cosmo evolves its nightlife program