Playing for Keeps
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: “Playing For Keeps” is a romantic comedy about a charming, down-on-his luck former soccer star who returns home to put his life back together. Looking for a way to rebuild his relationship with his son, he gets roped into coaching the boy’s soccer team. But his attempts to finally become an “adult” are met with hilarious challenges from the attractive “soccer moms” who pursue him at every turn
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’
- Gaming board rejects application of former Las Vegas casino exec
- HUD secretary looks to downtown LV for inspiration
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey