Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
- 6 places in the United States where Las Vegas casino companies want to expand
- Eastside Cannery gets new general manager
- Washington memo: Harry Reid kills Yucca again, Joe Heck earns a promotion
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 4
- How Gov. Sandoval overcame party politics to pass the Tesla deal 240-0