Pacific Rim in 3D
Length: 2 hours, 11 minutes
Synopsis: When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot and an untested trainee who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
- Henderson could get 1,100 new homes, including a senior community
- Chef Kerry Simon is battling aggressive form of Parkinson’s: ‘The long-term diagnosis is not good’
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Q+A: Easton Corbin rolls with singing, farming and hunting, takes the Mirage stage this weekend
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV