Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented - but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” - a hired gun, like Joe - is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self for assassination.
- North Las Vegas has a new executive who’s prepared for tough decisions
- Serious contender: Could this be UNLV football’s year to win the Mountain West?
- Nevada 150th all-star show is one to be remembered, if not recorded
- Towed vehicle breaks loose on I-15, causes wreck
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store