The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Man found in North Las Vegas drainage ditch identified as Henderson resident
- Miss Colombia wins Miss Universe; USA runner-up
- Moapa resident killed after being ejected from car in rollover accident
- One dead after car vs. bike accident