The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Foster the People at Boulevard Pool in the Cosmopolitan
- Lemmy Kilmister’s Motorhead and Dave Mustaine’s Megadeth rock Pearl at the Palms
- Rebels’ incoming recruiting class grows with another guard
- Kourtney Kardashian appears at Kardashian Khaos in a pretty jumpsuit
- Navy OKs changes for submariners’ sleep schedules