The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Britney Spears arrives: ‘I already feel like home here at Planet Hollywood’
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment
- Criss Angel takes three passengers on the rides of their lives on ‘Believe’