House at the End of the Street
Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Seeking a fresh start, newly divorced Sarah and her daughter Elissa find the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. But when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Sarah and Elissa learn the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret. Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared - leaving only a brother, Ryan, as the sole survivor. Against Sarah’s wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan - and the closer they get, the deeper they’re all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- The Sun’s July Nine: A look at some of last month’s notorious crimes
- 2 survive shooting near busy Las Vegas intersection
- Bally move makes it one of two industry ‘behemoths,’ analyst says
- Scientific Games strikes $3.3B deal to buy Bally Technologies