House at the End of the Street
Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Seeking a fresh start, newly divorced Sarah and her daughter Elissa find the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. But when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Sarah and Elissa learn the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret. Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared - leaving only a brother, Ryan, as the sole survivor. Against Sarah’s wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan - and the closer they get, the deeper they’re all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Metro investigates burned body found in LV backyard