The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- Skeletal remains of two people found in Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tyler Posey celebrates his 23rd birthday at Hakkasan in MGM Grand