Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: It all started with the raccoons. After 10 years of marriage, Jeff and Nealy have a young son, an idyllic suburban life, and a marriage that’s stuck. Accordingly, Jeff decides to plant a perfect backyard lawn. Enter the raccoons, who repeatedly tear up his grass. When Jeff tries to eradicate these meddlesome vandals, his efforts initiate a bewildering chain reaction involving a crazy cat lady, multiple infidelities, extortion, organ donation, and somebody on the wrong end of a bow and arrow.
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?
- Limo company gets $200,000 fine for shorting its workers
- Strip Scribbles: DiCaprio, De Niro, Scorsese paid $60M to shoot video?
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes