Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- Celebrity preview: iHeartRadio, Mr. Olympia, 30 Seconds to Mars, Diana Ross, Chippendales
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Tending to own domestic abuse woes, UFC cuts Silva, suspends Johnson
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Jaymes Vaughan takes a turn for the dramatic; Lacey Schwimmer reunites with ‘DWTS’