Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: L.V. ‘is always opening something bigger and better’
- ‘Pawn Stars’ TV star plans stores near famous shop
- Cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board
- ‘X Rocks’ comic John Bizarre: Zen and the art of jocular maintenance in Las Vegas
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions