6 Souls (Shelter)
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: After the death of her husband, Dr. Cara Harding’s faith in God has been shaken, but not her belief in science. In an attempt to open her up to accepting unexplainable psychiatric theories, her father introduces her to Adam, a patient with multiple personalities who takes on some of the physical characteristics of his other personalities. Cara quickly discovers that Adam’s other personalities are murder victims and the more she finds out about him and his past, the closer she and her loved ones are to becoming murder victims themselves.
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio
- Two mothers brace for sentencing in killing of Luxor dancer
- Chatting with Life Is Beautiful’s bookers as the fest adds six new acts
- How does a bill become law in D.C.? Follow Joe Heck’s case study
- Airlines ban flights to Israel after rocket strike