6 Souls (Shelter)
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: After the death of her husband, Dr. Cara Harding’s faith in God has been shaken, but not her belief in science. In an attempt to open her up to accepting unexplainable psychiatric theories, her father introduces her to Adam, a patient with multiple personalities who takes on some of the physical characteristics of his other personalities. Cara quickly discovers that Adam’s other personalities are murder victims and the more she finds out about him and his past, the closer she and her loved ones are to becoming murder victims themselves.
- Allegiant CEO buys Las Vegas Boulevard wedding chapel
- High-octane ‘Limelight’ at the Plaza captures spirit of The Roaring ’20s
- 2013 Miss Asian Las Vegas Catherine Ho describes herself as role model, mentor
- At public hearing, concern over proposed stadium’s financing
- Major speculative industrial project begins in North Las Vegas