Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Linq to host Red Bull Global Rallycross auto race
- Bobby Flay talks 10th anniversary of Mesa Grill, Las Vegas dining scene
- Fighters suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. over cable TV bout