Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- G’day for Outback lovers in Henderson; frozen novelties pop up at new location
- Las Vegas home prices rising, but still a ways to go
- Shania Twain announces end of Caesars Palace residency
- Bern’s-Eye View: Predicting the Mountain West’s best this football season
- Coroner identifies woman found dead at elementary school