Length: 1 hour, 27 minutes
Synopsis: After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life-with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new “leash on life” can be monstrous.
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Officers uninjured in southeast valley shooting
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified