Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: “Dolphin Tale” is inspired by the amazing true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life. Swimming free, a young dolphin is caught in a crab trap, severely damaging her tail. She is rescued and transported to the Clearwater Marine Hospital, where she is named Winter. But her fight for survival has just begun. Without a tail, Winter’s prognosis is dire “Dolphin Tale,” today serves as a symbol of courage, perseverance and hope to millions of people-both able and disabled-who have been touched by her remarkable story of recovery and rehabilitation.
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Cosmopolitan headliner Bruno Mars watches ‘Jersey Boys’ at Paris Las Vegas
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Photos: Audrina Patridge hosts and parties with her sister at Hyde Bellagio
- San Jose State is the bowl-eligible Mountain West team staying home this postseason