Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: “Dolphin Tale” is inspired by the amazing true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life. Swimming free, a young dolphin is caught in a crab trap, severely damaging her tail. She is rescued and transported to the Clearwater Marine Hospital, where she is named Winter. But her fight for survival has just begun. Without a tail, Winter’s prognosis is dire “Dolphin Tale,” today serves as a symbol of courage, perseverance and hope to millions of people-both able and disabled-who have been touched by her remarkable story of recovery and rehabilitation.
- Citing ‘communistic mentality,’ son of Cliven Bundy withdraws children from county school
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Victim’s family feels sorry for girl who shot him