The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Bella and Edward, plus those they love, must deal with the chain of consequences brought on by a marriage, honeymoon, and the tumultuous birth of a child which brings an unforeseen and shocking development for Jacob Black. With more of the romance, passion, intrigue and action that made Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse worldwide blockbusters.
- Cosmopolitan workers remain employed through sale, union says
- Police: Child sex abuse involved bestiality, kids as young as 3
- Las Vegas limo firm owner takes racketeering plea deal
- From tragedy to triumph: Amy Purdy has become a courageous heroine
- Celebrity preview: ‘Showstoppers,’ Moreno, Setzer, Pibbets, Meryl Davis + Charlie White