It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
Length: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: George Bailey is a small-town man whose life seems so desperate he contemplates suicide. He had always wanted to leave Bedford Falls to see the world, but circumstances and his own good heart have led him to stay. He sacrificed his education for his brother’s, kept the family-run savings and loan afloat, protected the town from the avarice of the greedy banker Mr. Potter, and married his childhood sweetheart. As he prepares to jump from a bridge, his guardian angel intercedes; showing him what life would have become for the residents of Bedford Falls is he had never lived.
- A PETA Thanksgiving gay wedding with — Pamela Anderson and Chrissie Hynde
- Q+A: Joan Collins talks love, marriages and ‘Dynasty’ catfights
- Suspect sought in Henderson hit-and-run was arrested in July
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 13 winners against the spread, holiday edition
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Dancing With the Stars’ cast is headed to Las Vegas