It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
Length: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: George Bailey is a small-town man whose life seems so desperate he contemplates suicide. He had always wanted to leave Bedford Falls to see the world, but circumstances and his own good heart have led him to stay. He sacrificed his education for his brother’s, kept the family-run savings and loan afloat, protected the town from the avarice of the greedy banker Mr. Potter, and married his childhood sweetheart. As he prepares to jump from a bridge, his guardian angel intercedes; showing him what life would have become for the residents of Bedford Falls is he had never lived.
2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas, (702)639-9779
- Sunday, Dec. 8: 7 p.m.
Note: Movie showtimes are subject to change. For possible updates to this schedule, please call the theater.
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Newcomer Caleb Bennett takes Round 1 at the Thomas & Mack
- Auction of delinquent-tax properties nets more than $2 million
- College football by odds: Vegas picks and preview of championship week
- Man out to ease life on the street with Backpack Bed