A Christmas Story
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: In the 1940’s, in the town of Hammond, 9-year-old Ralphie wants one thing for Christmas — an official Red Ryder BB rifle. When he asks his mother for the BB gun for Christmas, she says, “No, you’ll shoot your eye out”. When he writes an essay about it at school his teacher gives him a C+ with a note saying “You’ll shoot your eye out.” Next he asks Santa for the gun, Santa’s response is familiar, he says, “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” Ralph fears that he’ll never get the BB gun for Christmas. But there may be a surprise in store for him.
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- Burgers, beer and pizza: How Las Vegas stacks up
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Garth Brooks returns to Las Vegas after saying goodbye — and this time with his band
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment