Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall
- New-home sales hit the skids in first half of year
- What the vice president’s visit to Las Vegas says about Nevada Democrats
- Former Strip performer gets life in dancer’s murder, dismemberment