Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- State Sen. Ruben Kihuen announces 2016 bid for Congress
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans